Zs1

• Hi all,

I have a small problem with MarkusN's RegioSwinger (BR 612). When driving a train from Neustadt to Hainfurt, the signal before Hp Hainfurt-Nord sometimes shows red + Zs1. Tapping the Z-key doesn't work, since the train doesn't seem to know an "Indusibefehl".

I tried to modify the l3dlok-file, and added some information to the "Indusibefehl"-section, but it still doesn't show a "Befehl 40":

Vorhanden: Yes
    Ziel-position: 476 585 12 11
    Ein-position: 94 770
    Aus-position: 55 770

Is there something I've forgotten to do? How can this problem be solved?

• Hi dre1202,

I think this locomotive hasn't a lamp for the PZB-Befehl.
    But it should be possible to run over the signal by pressing "Z" key.
    You have to push "Z" key, drive over the signal and push the "Z" key ones more time after you are behind the signal.
    It should work.

Sorry for my bad english... :(

Edit: the position are correct

• Your English is good enough for me... (auf jedem Fall besser als mein Deutsch).

Have tested it by starting at Altenstein with an RE to Hainfurt. The Asig at Altenstein showed Zs1. Pressing the Z-key didn't work. No Indusi-sound and passing the signal resulted in a emergency-brake.

The lok has a light for the PZB-Befehl (the "Ein-Position").

• Yes, I've found it in between.
    The sound must be declarated at another point. Search for PZB-Sounds in the list. There you can choose a way to a sound (compare with the sounds for "wachsam" und "frei").

You do not must hold the key pressed when you drive along the signal, you know?

• I will search for the sounds, and I know I have to press the Z-key, not hold it.

The procedure is Press Z, drive along the signal (when passing the signal the B40-light will turn on, and after that I have to press Z again to be able to accelerate to a speed above 45 km/h. That's the right way, isn't it?

• Zitat

You do not must hold the key pressed when you drive along the signal, you know?

Even that should work, although the Befehlstaste isn't held down in real locos. (Rastschalter)

• Zitat

Original von JulianG

Even that should work, although the Befehlstaste isn't held down in real locos. (Rastschalter)

That does not work. I tried it one time, holding the Befehlstaste down like in a real loco (not considering that it was Loksim and not reality :D), and was puzzled about the strange sound (*beebeebeebeebee*). As I passed the signal, I got an emergency brake. I think the Befehlstaste is switched on and off continuosly when holding its key down, similar to the effect of holding a key down when writing a text.

As far as I know, the Befehlstaste must be held down in most real locos. Only quite new locos have this "Rastschalter".

• Schnell auf Deutsch: Bei der BR 185 musst du es gedrückt halten.
    Es ist anscheinend sehr unterschiedlich...