來自中國的問候

• 您好,機車模擬器球迷
    可能是唯一的中國人裝病,我也想,甚至想像。我是從北京,像鐵路和在那裡工作,與中國鐵路。不幸的是,我說這就是為什麼我只是嘗試,如果有人在這裡講我的母語,中國傳統的英語非常差。
    目前,我有路線的Loksim弗里德克拉默“演示2”,“DC”由約爾格Morge的“社區節”和駕駛室的112系列的S-Bahn,可能來自德國,奧地利或瑞士。在主頁上,我會,開始Loksim我現在一半的交易,雖然我不會說德語,在所有,但我邀請我的路線,美麗的圖片。同時,我也想建一個中國的軌道,但不幸的是,我明白了編輯器和文件,因為語言上的障礙。
    我也有一些建議,從遙遠的中國的模擬器首先,應的Loksim是國際的東西,我會很喜歡至少有一個英文版本,如果為亞洲已經是不可能的。其次,我想是可以從外表來看,在火車上,建立的第三個像一台洗碗機。
    如果有人能請中國傳統,我也禮貌地回答我。
    晚上好,與許多人打招呼, 朋友的鐵路

123 456 789 123 456 789 123 456 789 123 456 789 123 456 789 123 456 789 123 456 789 123 456 789 123 456 789 123 456 789

• 中國的問候

我不能說太多,但我有一個提示你:

為了彌補語言上的障礙,請使用“谷歌翻譯”,因為它可能是極少數Loksimmer了解中國的人。

來自德國的問候丹尼爾

• Ich antworte jetzt auf den Thread, auch wenn Chinesisch etwas mühsam ist...
    Englisch wäre wirklich besser...

您好铁路爱好者,

我不认为任何人说中国。
    这将是最好的,你会写英文的,因为如果你可以只中国人,沟通很困难的。
    现在您的需求:
    Loksim是一个免费的模拟器,所以很多人投入更多的时间,这在技术上是简单的困难,如外部需求。
    一位德国的版本,它可能是值得我们思考的,但是这需要很多的努力,只是开发人员。

此致
    乔尔

PS:当然,谷歌翻译! :)

Hallo Eisenbahnfreund,

Ich glaube nicht dass hier jemand Chinesisch spricht.
    Am besten wäre es, du würdest trotzdem Englisch schreiben, denn wenn du nur Chinesisch kannst, erschwert uns das die Kommunikation sehr.
    Nun zu deinen Wünschen:
    Loksim ist ein kostenfreier Simulator, deshalb investieren viele Leute ihre Freizeit darein, solche Wünsche wie Aussenansicht sind technisch einfach schwierig.
    Über eine Englische Version lohnt es sich vielleicht, nachzudenken, aber auch dies erfordert eben viel Aufwand der Entwickler.

Grüsse
    Joel

PS: Das ist natürlich Google Translate! :)
    PPS: Daniel P war schneller!

• Hallo

Deutsch:
    Während der Fahrt schauen sich Fahrer ihre Triebwagen auch nicht von oben an. Das Auslassen einer Außenansicht, ist daher realistischer.

Chinesisch: (google)
    在旅途中,乘客在他們的軌道車,而不是從上面看。遺漏的一個外觀上看是更現實。

Englisch: (google)
    During the journey, riders look at their railcars and not from above. The omission of an exterior view is to be more realistic.

Kölsch: ;)
    En Usseanseech ess nid su jood.

Gruß
    Jitano

• Hello, LokSim fans

朋友的鐵路 doesn't speak english for himself, but he asked me, his li'l brother, without any railway-grounding, for translate his Post in this forum in an halfway acceptable english and so we can answere you in an not so exotic language :).

He thanks you for your fast reaction to his post and wanted to say that I should tell you it.

Because, he didn't have some other questions about "LokSim" it would be OK to close the theme.

@b.rie: 朋友的鐵路s tastature can't latin letters, like your tastature can't make some chinese letters, and so I must change the tastature for all my mails to Europe or North America.

Greetings from a sleeping Bejing, the brother of 朋友的鐵路.

P.S: I ever wanted to learn german, but if I see the language, I must agree with the guys who say that it is more difficult for a chinese to learn german as for an german to learn chinese ;).

• I'd wonder; as a Polishman I can say German is a very, very simple language (though they don't like to hear it xD); and as there are many south-eastern asian immigrants in Poland speaking Polish without a slightest accent, I'm quite sure German shouldn't be a big obstacle for you.

Triebfahrzeugführer im Streckendienst der DB Fernverkehr in Frankfurt/Main
    BR: 101, 120, 147.5, IC-Steuerwagen, IC2-Steuerwagen, 401 ("ICE 1"), 402 ("ICE 2"), 403 ("ICE 3"), 406 ("ICE 3M"/"ICE 3MF"), 407 ("neuer ICE 3"), 411 ("ICE T"), 415 ("ICE T")

• Hello,

unfortunately at the moment only some minor parts (i.e. Setup, PackageManager and the editor for weather files) are available in English :( But it's definitely on our roadmap to translate also the simulator itself. I hope we will finish this translation in the next few months, so that we can ship version 2.8.2 with an English simulator. If everything goes according to plan, this version will be released in Q1 2013.

The translation of the editor and the documents is quite a lot of work, so I really can't say if or when this will be done. Maybe we can try to include at least some basic tutorials in English.

It's always nice to hear from people outside Europe, that are interested in Loksim3D! (And a reason to translate our program ;) )

Best Regards from Austria
    Lukas