LZB � early indication of an higher speed limit

• First let-me congratulate all the team that create this wonderful Train Driving Simulator.
    Now my question.
    As far as I know, Automatic Train Control systems � such as the LZB � do not give any early indication of any higher speed limit, they only indicate the new (higher) speed limit when it can be performed and they also do not give any indication of the distance to this new (higher) speed limit.
    In the Loksim the LZB is displaying the target speed and target distance even if the target speed is an higher speed limit than the current speed limit.
    Is this the way that the LZB actually work's?
    Sorry for my English, but English is not my mother language and German I don't know. Never the less I hope that we manage to understand each other.

• Hi Soxtrova, for some unknown reason I cannot view your posting directly (the content field is empty for me), however I'm able to quote it, so I'm quoting it here in case someone else has this problem:

Yes and no :D
    This depends on the train protection system and I guess it varies from country to country. Regarding the LZB: LZB without CIR-ELKE does indicate a higher speed limit and distance, while CIR-ELKE II indicates a higher speed limit only when it can be performed.
    So the LZB Loksim simulates is a LZB without CIR-ELKE.

Your English is better than mine, I can easily understand you; hope you understand me, too.

Regards Stefan

• Dear Oxymoron,

Thank you for your reply.
    Yes, I do understand you to.

Best Regards
    Soxtrova