SImulation Problem

• FAQ gelesen?
    Ja
    Loksim3D-Version
    Programmteil
    Simulator
    Betriebssystem
    Windows 10
    Konnte ein Loksim3D-Fehlerbericht gesendet werden?
    2022-06-30 10:49:10

Hello, everyone since 3 days that i have installed the simulator there is a annioying problem that occur to me. After i choose the Route, train etc. the simulation starts fine but after 10-20 it freezes and crash. I tried changing the settings i also did a windows reset deleting everything. Reinstalled everything and the problem still persists. I did look on the internet about this problem but didnt find anything. Please help me.

My specs:

Intel I7-11800H

Geforce RTX 3080

16 GB RamLog.txtLetzteFahrt.txt

Edit: I moved to windows 11 but i didnt solve the problem

• Hello BennyWood, the information you provided does not explain how the problem arises. Have you already tried using a different 3D driver in the Loksim options? If so, unfortunately we have to wait for an answer from the Loksim developers, because only the developers have access to the bug report that is sent.

Still, that's no reason to be offensive. We are a German-speaking forum, only a few members understand English and even fewer members can write in English. Since there is no clear solution to your problem, no one has answered you yet. The Loksim developers only work here in their free time, so it's normal to wait several weeks for an answer. Nobody is a racist.

///

Hallo BennyWood, aus deinen Angaben lässt sich nicht erklären, wie das Problem entsteht. Hast du in den Loksim-Optionen schon versucht, einen anderen 3D-Treiber zu benutzen? Falls ja, müssen wir leider auf eine Antwort der Loksim-Entwickler warten, da nur die Entwickler Zugriff auf den verschicken Fehlerbericht haben.

Trotzdem ist das kein Grund, beleidigend zu werden. Wir sind ein deutschsprachiges Forum, nur wenige Mitglieder verstehen Englisch und noch weniger Mitglieder können auf Englisch schreiben. Da es für dein Problem keine eindeutige Lösung gibt, hat dir auch noch niemand geantwortet. Die Loksim-Entwickler arbeiten hier nur in ihrer Freizeit, da ist es normal, mehrere Wochen auf eine Antwort zu warten. Deshalb ist niemand ein Rassist.