info about next version 2.6

• hello,
    I have read in the loksim chat headline that a version 2.6 is in the works.

Can someone tell something about the upcoming new features version 2.6 will have?

thank you
    etr212

• Hi etr,

for common users, there are simply no informations available now. There are some "non-common-users" in this forum, making kind of big deal of knowing or not knowing; I assume this is only junk (or indeed very bad style), in fact only those actually working (coding, testing) on the new version know about the new features.

Kind regards & happy Easter-days,

Oliver.

• Hi there,

Zitat

for common users, there are simply no informations available now.

For everyone speaking German there are information about new features in 2.6.

Ralf Gryga, who is one of the main developers of the simulation, opened a few topics in which he asked for support. Among other things, the F6-display will get a new look and the international tran safety system ETCS will be supported in 2.6.

I don't think there's an official list of new features supported by 2.6.

Regards,
    JulianG

• thank you Julian and Oliver,
    I do not speak german but I still look at the german section of the forum (with the ever frustrating help of online translators) so I saw the Ralf request for an image for the new F6 display.

I was wondering if it is too late to post some suggestions that Ralf and the others could evaluate to include in the upcoming version.
    I am also sure some or most of them are probably already been suggested in the german forum too.

kind regards
    etr212

• hello etr212

in my opinion it's never too late to post suggestions for possible improvement - even if noone knows, if it will be possible to change the program accordingly.

being a regular reader of the forum I still cannot tell you, which are the upcoming changes but, yes there are a lot of rumours....

I hope that within the new version there will be the possibility of an additional term "Hp3", which we need for displaying the Austrian signals correctly. After all I've been told in the respective thread it works already and thus I think it will be part of the game soon.

regards