Loksim suggestions II - Loksim Vorschlaege II

• Other suggestions for the next version of Loksim:

[train driving]:
    D1=simulation of variable rail adhesion rate
    D2=simulation of fall or spike in catenary voltage
    D3=variable itinerary: in the route definition file the user can select optional alternate itineraries and its probability (i.e. change of platform for train stop) During the simulation the software will randomly decide the path. This would greatly exploit the great signaling functions of Loksim
    D4=possibility to reverse train cab or switch from front to rear cab at end route to simulate commuting services or stops in end stations
    D5=automatic variation between day and night cab according to time and tunnels
    D6=support for other signaling and safe systems

[editor]:
    display all object or route properties in a spreadsheet like form

[other features]
    E1=support for sum in the flashing interval field to allow alternate flashing between objects
    E2=support for png or gif for texture sequences
    E3=support for multifont text and vertical text alignment
    E4=definition of "StreckenKilometer" variable

I will much appreciate any feedback about these suggestions and if someone could also post them in the german section of the forum

thank you
    etr212

• Regarding point D6, i.e. other signalling and safety systems, I don't think that this is a problem as long as you are building such a route (meaning that there really is a need for a new signalling system) and of course contact Ralf and give him all the necessary informations.

Jan

• Auch hier ein Übersetzungsversuch:

Gruß
    JulianG

• I have seen Ralf's reply in the main section of the forum. I hope my suggestions will be of some use in improving Loksim.
    thank you to all for helping with the translation

etr212