Hello from Romania!!!

• Hello loksim and his team!!! The romanian railway fans are very excited because of your simulation game. We like it because is very realistic, and with good graphics. Please I have one problem. Most of us want to have romanian locomotives for the maps, not only because we are romanians but countries like China, Iran, Bulgaria or Poland have this models.
    I beg the loksim team if is possible to build some of this locomotives.
    The tehnical datas of our locomotives and the names are avaible at http://www.geocities.com/luci_florea/!!!
    Please give us an answer!!! :P

• Hello and welcome loksimromania!

I doubt that the developers of Loksim will build any locomotives, they are too much commited to the program itself. I think all of the german content has been created by the users, so it is up to you to use the editor (don't know if there's an English documentation) and build them yourselves.

• Hello,

i´m no member of the official LokSim-Team but i try to answer. It´s nice to see that LokSim is well know all over the world. I think most of us would also like to see some romanian locomotives but it´s not that easy to build them without having any knowhow about them.
    The LokSim-Team is already busy with programing the LokSim-software. LokSim is a spare-time-project and i think the LokSim-Team doesn´t have enough time to create new locomotive-models.There is also an english version of the editor. Maybe you can learn how to use is by opening some of the locomotive-files that already exist?!

Best regards and a lot of fun with LokSim,

Daniel

• Thank you!!! I'd like to have a colaboration with your team. I think in about 4-5 months the locomotives would be ready& maybe an subway train made in Romania, old, not so beautiful but with great speed!!!
    I can't do the project faster because I learn right now at high-school!!!
    Your train simulator is very realistic. After I finish my project, I can help the loksim team if are problems, and the "Calendar" is full.
    Have a good day and " Guten Tag und Erflog " :D !!!
    (Sorry if I had a mistake in the German proposition, I am beginner!!! :P )

• "There is also an english version of the editor. Maybe you can learn how to use is by opening some of the locomotive-files that already exist?!"
    Where I found this editor because at loksim.de I search it but I don't found the program? I need to know some C++ for the models build? (because I know some programing)!!!

• Hi,

the editor is contained in the default loksim setup. It should install in .... programs\loksim3d directory (the same directory as the main program).
    You don't need any programming skills there. It would be fine if you can use an imageediting software.
    As mentioned before, just open an existing engine in the editor and look on it. That explains a lot.

Tomy

• Hello,
    not bad... very interresting site and i see, you like loksim too. ;) and I am pleased, that I can drive romanian tracks at this year! ^^
    best regards

• In march the first romanian locomotive for loksim, LE5100 is ready!!! If you want to see how this locomotive look in reality press here

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von loksimromania ()

• Hallo Christian (is this correct?),

it is really interesting rather for us, if we can look over our national borders. It is exciting to see how a new object from the world of the railway, which we do not know so correctly here, develops.

Best regards
    Frieder Cramer

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Frieder Cramer ()

• :D THE FIRST ROMANIAN LOCOMOTIVE IS NOW AVAIBLE FOR DOWNLOAD!!!
    http://www.freewebs.com/loksim-romania at download section. In march v 2.0 avaible, more realistic (the sound part is now non LE_5100 right now, in v1.0) and v 2.1 for winter (with snow on the glass)!!!
    ENJOY!!! :D

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von loksimromania ()

• LE_5100 v1.0 it is an Beta version, not complete 100%!!! If is necesary I will stop the downloading on my site (and give the locomotive to Ralf)!!! ?(

• Hello LSR,

it would be kind to do so; this is necessary to hold the quality of Loksim... hm... in other words, the link on the http://www.loksim.de to your site is only available on this way and gives the users a feeling of "quality standards".

You will have personal benifits too, as you get kind of feedback to your work.

kind regards,

Oliver

• In fact it's not necessary at all to zip/winrar the file, because the l3pack-format is nothing else than a zip file with a different file extension.

Jan