Hello from Romania!!!

• Guten Tag!!! :D
    At this moment the LE_5100 project is down for one month because of non-tehnical problem (Sorry because I don't send the locomotive). But in april one project will be ready: the I.V.A. Bucharest Subway train.
    We made now two version of our site. One in Romanian and one in english. In april I hope a german version will be ready.
    Have a good day!!!

• Hello everybody!!!
    I have a little problem. I am about ready with two locomotives. LE_5100 v1.0 and LDH_70 v1.0 , and this time 100% guaranteed. But I have a little problem at the sound part (motor sound part). I try to make a good calibration of the motor sound at the moment when starts, closing and "moving" but my framerates Samples 340992 485376 are not so good. Can I try other calibration mode or, can something be improved?
    (After this I will give to Loksim team the Locomotives). Now we try to make an subway cab with 3D graphics, not pictures. 8)
    Danke schon und hat ein gut Tag!!! :D

• It's possible to do something with the locomotives (the sound part). We are ready to send the loco's, this is our single problem. Can we do something?

• I don't know, but even if you cannot solve that problem, you could send the locos anyway because the Loksim-Team might find a solution.

Jan

• What hapen's in the test of locomotives? What is the test part, because I don't have any answer at this moment?
    I have one more question: Can we made a romanian version of Loksim 2.5, with Loksim Team standards and put it in our site (because is not popular language, not not popular :D ). If is possible, with what software we can do this?

• In the test, the locomotive is simply checked if it works okay and if it meets the quality standards and then you get a feedback, so you can improve the locomotive if neccessary. At the moment, this could take probably some time, because currently a new release of 2.5 is tested (the old one had some bugs).
    For the romanian version:
    If you mean a translation, then you have to contact Ralf, so he can give you all the strings which need to be translated.

Jan

• Thank you Thorstenh !!! Yes I need the strings, and one more :D (so much last week): We will send to Loksim Team a tramway V3A v1.0 next week. I think this is a premiere at Loksim?! :]

• Hello again!!!

We start our project of making the first romanian route. At the object part, we understand that we need 3D objects. With the editor is possible to create objects like house's, garage's (we read the wiki). The question is: Can we use 3D programs like Blender or Gmax to make the objects and then to import in Loksim Editor just for the "merge" in the map?

We understand that doing a route for Loksim is not so easy. When we making the trak posisioning in the map, we must use some GPS (in case we want to make a real route)?

For all "Loksimmers" I have a little surprise in this summer. We now making a flash site for Loksim (not on freewebs) that contains all the downloads and routes from Romania plus a guide with pictures from all types and styles of locomotives from our country . At the picture zone, on the site will be a section where you can put your picture (rail picture) from your country and we can share our favourite locomotives photo's. On our forum (loksim-romania.myforum.ro) a short introduction in Romanian transportation already exist.

Erflog fur alle Loksimmers!!!

• Hello,

you do not need any external 3d-editor, because it is integrated in the Loksim editor. You just have to select File -> New -> Loksim 3DObject or Loksim 3DGroupobject. 3DObject is for creating the models themself, 3DGroupobject is for merging several 3DObject into one and for some special options. If you need more detailed explanations, just ask here or write me a PM (I speak romanian, too).
    You can't use programs like Blender or Gmax, because as far as I know, there aren't any exporters to the Loksim file format.
    For route building you don't need GPS, but a good map. The more detailed and the larger the scale, the better it is. If there are hi-res pictures of your area avaible on Google Earth or you've got track plans, that's good, too.
    And finally a comment on your LE5100 loco (I haven't tried the LDH70 yet). It looks nice but it still needs some improvements, if you like I can send you some suggestions.

Good luck with your projects,

Jan

• We finish Siemens Desiro CFR , and next week I hope that will be avaible for download (is ready on our server). We have a release for Loksim Romania Route 1 HERE .

We think that we can improve our exsisting locomotives by puting update package's.

(Wir enden das Arbeit fur Siemens Desiro CFR v1.0 und v.1.1 .
    Wir haben ein Informationen PDF fur Loksim Romania Route 1 HIER ) !

Guten Tag! :D
    Good Evening! :D