loksim 2.5 beta

• I understand from the german loksim forum that an updated version of the beautiful Loksim is in beta stage.
    Does anyone can tell if it will bring new features about the following topics:

improved sound system and capability to put sounds alongside the route

better capability to simulate other non german railway systems

automatic switch between night and day cabs

background pictures

thank you
    regards
    etr212

• Hello etr,
    what do you mean with background pictures?
    Pictures of the sky in the simulation, or what?

With the sound, there are differents between the both versions. But i don't know it very well.

With the other railway systems, there is a "problem"
    Loksim simulates the german railway system. I think there won't be any differents.

With the automatic switch between the cabs:
    I think, I heard about that. But I dont know very well it, too. :D

Hope, I helped you. My English isn't very good. But I am 13 years old and I already lern it. Hope, you understand it all.

Greetings: Alex

• Hello Alex,
    thanks for your answer

From the german forum I have learned that we should expect a much improved framerate and some additions to the Zs signals.

I was just wondering if Loksim 2.5 will bring some nice features already present in other free simulators and a more "open" attitude towards other non german railway systems.

I can say that Loksim is well known and much enjoyed outside germany but until today the language barrier has prevented the developing of routes by non german coders. (I know this is probably of marginal importance for german users) :-)

regards
    etr212

• I also think that it wouldn't be a problem to include different signalling and train protection systems in the simulation if they are necessary (someone building a route) and if you can provide the developing team with the information needed to simulate the signalling correctly.

Best regards,

Jan