SBB Re 482 & FLIRT

• Hi,
    I'm Isacco and I come from Switzerland, nearly Chiasso.
    I'm 15 and I find Loksim a very good train simulator, but I can't write all in german so I decided to write in my not goot english (I learn english and german in school ...).

So, this is my question: I will to drive the Re 482 loco of SBBCargo, but this model doesn't exists for Loksim.
    I can use, for simulation, for example the model of BR185 of DB, or other models, and "imagine" to drive a Re 482, or a model for Re 482 exactly is in building?

I have an other question: I love "FLIRT" trains, but the model that exists in Loksim reproduced a FLIRT that I don't know, with a cabview that isn't the cab of SBB's FLIRT (RABe 52X). Can I use photos from SBB's EMU for creating the cabview starting of Cantus' FLIRT? Motor settings of Cantus' FLIRT are the same of SBB's FLIRT, or the modifies to do are more than a simple cabview change?

I hope that my message will understanded and I greet you

Isacco

• Ich übersetze nur mal kurz:

• Hello,

because of the FLIRT, so you can PatrickR alias BR646 ask, because I think that the main part of the work done. I think that he speaks good English, so ;).

Whether a cab in the original construction, you may in the forum "Loksim Projektbilder" / "LoksimEditor - Führerstände". Since all projects are listed. (or you take the board search)

@ Lokführer: What's new is something to be translated into German, but if not - should be no English - can respond, remember times God.

Micha

• Zitat

Original von ordar66
    @ Lokführer: What's new is something to be translated into German, but if not - should be no English - can respond, remember times God.

Micha

English for runaways?

• Hallo !!!

Ich hätte da mal eine Bitte, könntet ihr eure Beiträge noch zusätzlich ich DEUTSCH verfassen, damit Leute so wie die der englischen Sprache nicht mächtig auch mit lsen können und ggf. etwas schreiben können.

Vielen Dank und Frohe Pfingsten

Olaf

• Good afternoon Isir,

the user, who created the cabview of the FLIRT-Train is PatrickR, in this forum known as Br646. For your second question he should be the one to contact. Furthermore he's very experienced in building cabviews.

The cabview for the swiss Re482 will not be built in in the near future. If it was built by now, there'd be pictures of it in the "Projektbilder" board.

Greetings
    JulianG

-------
    Hallo Isir,

derjenige, der die FLIRT-Führerstände gebaut hat, heißt PatrickR und ist in diesen Forum als Br646 bekannt. Für deine zweite Frage wäre er also der richtige Kontaktpartner. Außerdem ist er im Führerstabdsbau sehr erfahren.

Der Führerstand der Schweizer Re482 ist nicht im Bau. Wenn doch, gäbe es Bilder davon im Projektbilder-Forum.

Grüße
    JulianG

• Zitat

Original von ordar66
    Öhm? Fast das gleiche hab ich geschrieben ?(

Du wolltest fast das gleiche schreiben. Rausgekommen ist ein einziges Kauderwelsch. ;)

• Vielen Dank, Leute.
    Ich habe keine Zeit für spielen, und keine Zeit für neue Züge für Loksim machen. Aber, ich danke ihr für eure Antworten in Englisch. Ich verstehe nichts in Deustch (ich kenne nicht viele Wörter und Ich kann nicht lesen mit Wörterbuch ...).

Ich kann nicht andere Sachen schreiben weil mein Deutsch sehr schlecht ist, und Englisch ist auch schlecht!!

Aber sehr dank für eure Antworten und grüsse aus Tessin!

Isacco

:]

• Ich möchte nochmal erwähnen, dass ich auch Auftragsarbeiten in Sachen Führerstandsbau entgegennehme, sofern der "Auftraggeber" ein gutes Führerstandsbild liefert und mir die Rechte am Bild überlässt.
    Sollte irgendjemand in diesem Falle an ein Fst-Bild des Re 482 oder des Schweizer FLIRT gelangen, es aber nicht umsetzen können, bin ich der richtige Ansprechpartner. Wobei ich jedoch jemanden brauche, der mir bei ausländischen Führerständen etwas bei der Erklärung der Technik behilflich sein müsste.

• Passt zu dir, dass du um 16:46 Uhr einen Beitrag schreibst. ;)

---

BR 646 said:

I want to point out again, that I will build a cabview for everyone, sending me a high-quality picture of the cab and giving me the rights to change the bitmap.
    So if there's anyone having a good picture of the Re482's cab or of the swiss FLIRTs, I will build the cabview for you. But I will be needing someone helping me out with foreign cabview-techniques.

• Tja, da hab ich mir mal wieder die richtige Uhrzeit ausgesucht :D

Danke für die Übersetzung, ich war zu faul...
    [SIZE=1]...und mein Englisch ist auch nicht das Beste...[/SIZE]