need help on signaling

• hello
    I have modeled the italian railways signals but I am finding some problems in adapting the different signaling system to the german one.

Using the "only visible if"and "only invisible if" fields in the object editor I see there is a menu listing various aspects (Hp0 Hp1 Hp2 Vr0 Vr1 Vr2 and so on). I believe this clever structure could allow to emulate various signaling systems

Italian sig system is similar to the DB system but also have some differences: Hp2 and Vr2 are mainly used to reduce speed before branching off paths on switches and (excluding the new high speed lines) the available speed reduction are only 30, 60 and 100 km/h notified by using different signal aspects combinations.

I used the SIG and VSIG aspects listed in the signal aspects menu thinking they are related to speed reductions but found issues. plese can someone explain how are they supposed to work?

Ive given a look at other signals object made by Loksim developers and found some using properties like, among the others, "signalkennziffer" and "zs3"

Are the aspects listed in the menu the only ones or we can define and use different ones?

Please can someone give me some help me on that?
    thanks

max

(for people interested to learn the italian signaling system this site http://www.segnalifs.it/ has detailed explanations)

• Thanks Andreas,
    I already know that great site and others as well about the DB signaling system (this is also mandatory for good use of this very nice simulator)
    What I am asking is to know which different systems are implemented in Loksim because I dont speak german and so I cannot understand the Loksim doku.
    Anyway after a further visit to sh1.org I have finally understood that SIG and VSIG aspects probably refer to the Hl System.
    Hl is similar to the italian system and after hard adapting work, preliminary testing of my signals has brought fine results!

So far I see that at least Hp and Hl signals are recognized by Loksim.
    Are all the signals and security systems listed by the Loksim doku (starting from page 17) actually implemented in Loksim? This would be really great. (please remember, I can't understand german language)

many thanks for the help
    max